The Bentec Iron Roughneck is built to maximise the efficiency of pipe handling operations.
It provides a safe and versatile alternative to conventional pipe connection techniques for
• fastest cycle time down to 32 seconds per cycle
• simplified electric-over-hydraulic system requires up to 60 % less hydraulics
• precise torque measurement, dynamic clamping system
• torque Readout System for automatic make-up/break-out operations
• hydraulically powered and electrically controlled unit
• E-Torque List – an electronic recording and storage tool
• central lubrication system
• spin out sensor
• interchangeable with competitors’ iron roughnecks
• available for onshore and offshore rigs
• Compact design
• HSE improvements due to automatic positioning
• CE & ATEX conform
If you are interested in trainings for the Bentec Iron Roughneck please click here.