Pipe Guide Arm
The Bentec Pipe Guide Arm is specially designed to improve the HSE level of
onshore and offshore rigs by reducing hands-on tubular handling.
• HSE improvement – individuals are kept out of harm’s way
• Teachable stabbing function & positioning
• Climate range: -45°C to +45°C
• Available for arctic & desert environments
• Suitable for onshore or offshore rigs
• API 4F / 7K / API monogrammed
• CE & ATEX conformity
• Increases hands-off operation during vertical pipe handling
Bentec combined its experience from 20 years of commissioning, maintaining, and repairing
drilling equipment to develop a more reliable, robust, and service-friendly product for safe
drilling operations. The Bentec Pipe Guide Arm is precisely tuned to the needs of our customers.
The pipe guide arm is designed exclusively for use on deep drilling rigs. It guides the drill pipe
or casing from the handover position at the V-door to the center of the well, but can also be arranged
to move the drill pipe from the center of the well back to the handover position at the V-door.
The Bentec Pipe Guide Arm is moved via a hydraulic and telescopic cylinder. It is specially designed for rough conditions and provides a higher HSE level.
Hands-on manipulation of the tubes is no longer necessary: The pipe guide arm significantly reduces possible accidents according to IADC Safety Statistics Report.
The pipe guide arm is suitable for all onshore and offshore rigs.
For more detailed pictures, please click here.