Rig floor equipment for smooth and adjustable make-up loads.
• Remote control module enables pressure regulation
• Cylinder operation from a safe and convenient location on the rig
• Simple hydraulic circuit ensures trouble free performance
• Simplified design allows long time between maintenance intervals
• Climate range: -40°C to +55°C
• Suitable for artic and desert environment
• Suitable for onshore and offshore rigs
• CE conformity
• ATEX conformity on request
This useful rig floor equipment provides smooth, adjustable make-up loads. Due to its hydraulic operation, the Bentec Hydraulic Cathead eliminates electrical hazards. The system can be powered by an independent hydraulic power unit or integrated into a centralized hydraulic power unit.
The pulling force provided by the Bentec Hydraulic Cathead ensures correct and sufficient make-up and break-out torque for drill pipe, drill collars, bit connection, or other applications.