Rig floor equipment for smooth
and adjustable make-up loads.
- Remote control module enables pressure regulation
- Cylinder operation from a safe and convenient location on the rig
- Simple hydraulic circuit ensures trouble free performance
- Simplified design allows long time between maintenance intervals
- Climate range: -40°C to +55°C
- Suitable for artic and desert environment
- Suitable for onshore and offshore rigs
- CE conformity
- ATEX conformity on request
This useful rig floor equipment provides smooth, adjustable make-up loads. Due to its hydraulic operation, the Bentec Hydraulic Cathead eliminates electrical hazards. The system can be powered by an independent hydraulic power unit or integrated into a centralized hydraulic power unit.
The pulling force provided by the Bentec Hydraulic Cathead ensures correct and sufficient make-up and break-out torque for drill pipe, drill collars, bit connection, or other applications.
|Max. line pull:||31 500 lbs||140 kN|
|Max. line speed:||0.5 ft / sec||0.15 m / sec|
|Line stroke:||4.92 in||1 500 mm|
|Wireline diameter:||7/8 in||22 mm|
|Hydraulic working pressure:||2 030 PSI||140 bar|
|Hydraulic flow:||26.4 gpm||100 l / min|
|Operation angle of pivot arm in degrees:||25° – each side|
|Length:||32.3 in||821 mm|
|Width:||19.7 in||500 mm|
|Height:||84.6 in||2 000 mm|
|Weight less optional equipment:||2 535 lbs||1 150 kg|