Retrofitting Top Drive Service Loops that withstand extreme operational and harsh conditions.
- Suitable for most commercially available top drive brands
- High traction and torsional forces resistant
- Smallest possible bending radius
- Climate range -45°C to +55°C
- Suitable for arctic and desert environment
- Suitable for onshore and offshore applications
- Suitable for all common AC and DC Top Drives
- UL, DIN-VDE, IEC certified cables
- Customized power ranges and designs
- Field approved equipment
- Log-lasting and high durability
- Low NPT
Bentec SERVICE LOOPS provide a highly reliable power and control supply solution for all common Top Drives that are interchangeable with the OEM Service Loops. By potting power plugs and outer tube end brackets, Bentec SERVICE LOOPS are capable of withstanding harsh environments and the highest mechanical tractive forces.
A special coating material ensures high impact strength, oil and chemical resistance, ultraviolet resistance and low flammability. The power and control cables special wire insulation also features extremely high flexibility characteristics. Bentec SERVICE LOOPS are equipped with EX-Zone plugs at the Top Drive end that meets all common EX-Zone standards for use on drilling rigs.
Bentec SERVICE LOOPS are ideal for use with most commercially available Top Drives in all power ranges. More than capable of handling a wide range of applications or a solution adapted to suit your individual requirements.
Bentec has more than 40 years of experience when it comes to cabling drilling rigs and drilling equipment.
|TESCO||500 ESI 1 350||500/650 ECI 900||500/650 ECI 1350||350 EXI 600|
|AkerSolutions||PTD-500-AC||DDM 650 AC||DDM 750 AC-2M||MDDM 1 000 AC|
Additional manufacturers available on request